The Future of Employment: Regional and Cross Border Legal Implications
LAWASIA is delighted to invite participation in the 10th LAWASIA Employment Law Conference to be held in Chennai, India from 11 - 12 March, 2017.
Hosted in the cultural and effervescent city of Chennai, the conference will take place in the Hyatt Regency Chennai and focus on a range of employment law related issues from a cross-border legal perspective.
The LAWASIA conference provides a unique opportunity for the Asia-Pacific legal sector to come together and exchange meaningful views and information on issues that affect employment law advancement.
With the assistance and support from the Bar Association of India, LAWASIA is pleased to invite all to an exciting and informative event in Chennai, India.
Program topics includes:
- Employment obligations in the future: confidentiality, fidelity, non-competition
- OSH and the future of workplaces: decentralised work, working at home, surveillance and privacy
- Outsourced labour and the future of trade unions and collective bargaining
- Work-life balance: regional, gender, culture and social issues
- Immigration implications of cross-border employment
- Bullying, harassment, abuse and social media: cultural context and cross-border issues
- ADR, mediation and employment law remedies