LAWASIA Belt & Road Seminar
Belt & Road Through Central Asia: Law & Economic Development
Set in Almaty, Kazakhstan's largest metropolis, this complimentary event is not to be missed.
LAWASIA's One Belt, One Road Committee, in collaboration with the Kazakhstan Bar Association and supported by the China Law Society, will present a practical and informative programme tailored to our members within the ASEAN region and neighbouring jurisdictions, covering topics such as:
- International Construction Contracting and Related Laws and Trade Practices Relevant to the Belt and Road Initiative;
- Belt and Road Projects in Uzbekistan: A Chinese Lawyer's Experience;
- Foreign Investments in Special Economic Zones of Kazakhstan;
- Malaysia as Principal Hub for Investments along the Maritime Silk Road;
- Foreign Investment in India: Minimising Risks and Maximising Opportunities;
- Analysis Foreign Investment Law in the Free Trade Area;
- The Belt and Road initiative and the Development of Contemporary International Law;
- Digital Inclusive Finance Rule of Law Cooperation from the Perspective of Belt and Road;
- The Model Rules of International Commercial Mediation in the Belt and Road;
- Solving International Trade Disputes of the Belt and Road Initiative.
SECURE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY SPOT NOW!
Download the programme HERE.
Register for the seminar HERE.
For further information, please contact:
Jeff Leong: email@example.com
Saniya Perzadayeva: firstname.lastname@example.org
Altyn Emel at the Kazakhstan Hotel
Dostyk Ave 52/2,