Rule of Law
4-5 October 2019 | PETALING JAYA, MALAYSIA
LAWASIA Constitutional and Rule of Law
Constitutional Government: The Importance of Constitutional Structures & Institutions
LAWASIA is pleased to invite the participation of members and legal professionals at the LAWASIA Constitutional and Rule of Law Conference, to be held in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia from Friday 4 to Saturday 5 October 2019.
Known as the twin sister of Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya is easily accessible by road or train from KL's city centre and boasts an abundance of shopping and dining areas for delegates to explore.
We will have the great honour to welcome:
- the Prime Minister of Malaysia (Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed);
- the Chief Justice of Malaysia (Dato' Seri Utama Tengku Maimun binti Tuan Mat);
- the Speaker of the Lower House of Parliament (Dato Ariff Yusof);
- the Attorney General of Malaysia (Tommy Thomas) and
- the Chairman of the Malaysian Parliamentary Caucus on Governance and Reforms (Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim) amongst our esteemed speakers.
AUD200 (Local Delegates)
AUD200 (LAWASIA Members)
Bandar Utama City Centre
Download the program HERE
Please send any enquiries to: email@example.com