LAWASIA Committee Webinar Month
UNCITRAL and Enhanced Asset Tracing and Recovery in the Digital Age
A webinar on UNCITRAL and enhanced tools and awareness for cross-border asset tracing including recovery of contemporary digital assets such as crypto currency and NFT.
If you have registered for the webinar or are a current LAWASIA member, you can watch the webinar recording at any time by following the link below:
- Non-Members: Please click HERE and enter the password sent to you by the organisers to access this webinar recording
- LAWASIA Members: Please click HERE to login to the membership portal where you will have exclusive access to all past LAWASIA webinar recordings
Date: Tuesday 17 August 2021
- AUD 80 for non-members
- Complimentary for LAWASIA members
i. Individual membership of LAWASIA is required. Click here to become a member.
ii. If you require assistance with your membership details, please contact email@example.com
- 17:00 - 18:30 (Sydney / Melbourne)
- 16:00 - 17:30 (Seoul / Tokyo)
- 15:00 - 16:30 (Kuala Lumpur / Hong Kong / Beijing / Singapore)
- 14:00 - 15:30 (Hanoi / Phnom Penh / Bangkok / Vientiane)
- 12:30 - 14:00 (Delhi / Colombo)
- 09:00 - 10:30 (Paris / Berlin)
- 08:00 - 09:30 (London)
Download a flyer HERE
Mr Shreyas Jayasimha
Co-chair, UNCITRAL Committee | LAWASIA
Founding Partner | Aarna Law LLP
Ms Gerui Lim
Director | Drew & Napier LLC
Mr Pramod Rao
Group General Counsel | ICICI Bank
Mr Thomas Traschler
Associate Legal Officer | UNCITRAL
Mr Christopher J Redmond
Founder & Managing Member | Redmond Law Firm, L.L.C
Ms Crenguta Leaua
Arbitrator | Leaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu - LDDP
VIEW THE BIOGRAPHIES
Mr Tim Castle SC
Co-Chair, UNCITRAL Committee | LAWASIA
Barrister | 6 St James Hall Chambers
Notes for attendees
Please click here for some useful information and practical tips on how to navigate the webinar platform.
- CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Certificates are complimentary for current LAWASIA members and a fee of AUD 10 will be applicable for non-members. To apply for LAWASIA membership, please click here.
Please indicate upon registration if you require a certificate of attendance.
Partner with us!
Collaborate with us & raise your international profile
Become a LAWASIA member
Membership of LAWASIA offers to individuals and their law firms the opportunity to interact on a regional basis, to build their knowledge and understanding of legal issues and to develop a network of colleagues throughout the world with a common interest in the practice of law in this region.
Become a member