LAWASIA advocates for the legal profession in the South Pacific Region.
LAWASIA is honoured to partner with the South Pacific Lawyers' Association to offer discounted membership to legal practitioners who belong to a member organisation of SPLA.
Participating organisations/jurisdictions include:
- American Samoa Bar Association
- Cook Islands Law Society
- Fiji Law Society
- Kiribati Law Society
- Marshall Islands Law Society
- Nauru Law Society
- Niue Lawyers
- Norfolk Island Law Association
- Papua New Guinea Law Society
- Samoa Law Society
- Solomon Islands Bar Association
- Timor Leste Bar Association
- Tonga Law Society
- Tuvalu Lawyers
- Vanuatu Law Society
All members receive:
- Complimentary access to many live LAWASIA webinars and recorded sessions;
- The opportunity to present papers at LAWASIA seminars and conferences and contribute to LAWASIA publications;
- Access to the LAWASIA website, featuring an in-depth knowledge database with a range of learning resources, presentation materials, scholarly articles and toolkits to enhance your professional practice;
- The opportunity to actively participate in Sections and Standing Committees by providing a voice for the interests of the legal community in Asia and the Pacific; and
- The opportunity to form long-standing international relationships.
Become a member online.
If you belong to one of the organisations listed above, simply complete a simple online registration form by clicking one of the links below.
CLICK HERE to register for a one (1) year membership at AU$15 .00
CLICK HERE to register for a three (3) year membership at AU$30.00 (best value)
LAWASIA membership operates on an annual schedule running from 1 July to 30 June.
All prices listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
LAWASIA committees hold regular activities, usually specialist conferences/seminars and webinars in their own area of interest. They contribute to the LAWASIA annual conference programs, as well as LAWASIA publications. Section and committee membership is complimentary for Law Firm and Corporate members.